Rules for Entry
- Entries are limited to objects made primarily of wood.
- Space on the exhibition floor permitting, each entrant may submit any number of pieces, but only two pieces are eligible for judging. The exhibition committee may reject anything over two pieces due to space constraints.
- The show committee reserves the right to reject a piece it deems unacceptable for any reason.
- All pieces must remain on the floor until the completion of the event and must be removed that evening or by the following morning.
- All entries must be displayed on a base or pedestal. Bases for tables, cabinets and other large freestanding items shall be 4-6” tall and approximately 6” larger in all directions than the item being displayed. Smaller item such as bowls, jewelry boxes etc. shall be displayed on a pedestal approximately 36” tall and sized a few inches larger than the item. All bases and pedestals shall be painted flat black (Rust-Oleum Painter’s Touch 2X 12 oz. Flat Black General Purpose Spray Paint) Wall hanging pieces will need a wall suitable display for the piece.
- Although their will be people available to monitor the show at all times, we are not responsible for damage to, or loss of, pieces on display. Insurance coverage for pieces on display is the responsibility of the entrant.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS RULE: Late entries might not be included in the show.
- All pieces MUST be delivered to the venue between 4 PM and 5 PM on Friday October 20, 2023. Late pieces will be excluded from the show unless the entrant contacts the show chairman and makes appropriate arrangements. Pieces will be placed by the guild committee member in charge of display. Their decisions are final.
- A photo of your piece is required at the time you submit your entry form and will be used in our digital catalog.